a slice of life at 20-something as told through babble and poetry...

Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm thinking about the orange popsicle I had with my prek kids today...

Where have I been??

stumbling, mumbling through the past few days...i typically awake on a saturday wondering if I have to make a mad rush out the door to get to work. My days are jumbled...lagging behind. Story of my life. The same damn story....

I'm a firm believer that history repeats itself in many ways...sometimes small forms...sometimes larger than life moments....either way...it repeats until or unless we learn something from it enough to change it.

Maybe some things aren't meant to be changed. I'm not talking about me.

I will write soon....promises. promises. OH! Nina's show is this weekend....EEEEEEKKKKKK! WOOOOHOOOO! The last two rehearsals were A-M-A-Z-i-N-G! I'm so happy for how this all turned out...the actors are great, putting all of their energy into it, and it's all coming together. It should turn out fantastical, for sure ;) I'm nervous for tomorrow, but I think tech will go well...(it's our first time in the space). And the show will run super smooth on Sunday. Positive thinking is key...I'm excited for Nina most of all!

Long weekend. Too much on my plate. Have to write student reports about four and five year olds. Please. If they don't know left from right now, they will eventually. Get over it - 4 year olds being evaluated already? Sick sad world, my friends, sick sad world...(* that was a "venting moment"*)

humidity makes me feel like a beached whale.

bleck.

3 comments:

Darla said...

can you believe it's almost over?

GMEyster said...

Busy busy bees! Cannot wait to see this show you three have all worked so hard on!

Alice in Wonderland said...

I'm curious for the outcome tonight...kind of exciting...