a slice of life at 20-something as told through babble and poetry...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Little Engine

Caffeine often subsitutes art

I could be saving money and saving pounds just by watching a few good actors rehearse a show.

Poetry readings do the same.

Thanks for the high.

My grad class ends this Saturday! Yay! I don't start classes again until the Fall....and I'll be one of those annoying busy people, yet I'll still be making time to see a ton of theatre and writing poems like it's my second job. I'm taking three classes. Am I nuts? If I can't get financial aid, commit me, please.

Must finish paper tomorrow. I think I can...I think I can....I think I can....oh little engine is sooooo slow.

6 comments:

Macoosh said...

i'm done writing papers next week. i think i'm the biggest procrastinator in the world. i have one due tomorrow that i haven't even started and I have to work today.

grad school is funny.

GMEyster said...

You can, you can, you can!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Kerry: thanks. that makes me feel better. sometimes I tell myself that procrastination is not my fault....really!

Gwenners: I can! I can! I can! (convincing myself still....LoL). Thanks lovely lady.

Darla said...

how did i miss this?
hey, did everything work out with your proffessor?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Dar:
i emailed him. he basically said, too bad. He just said they were literally in and out and he was sorry I missed it. Whatever.

So I asked him, if I couldn't retake the test, if I could get some kind of idea of what my grade would be.

He's suppose to get back to me. We will see

Darla said...

too bad? maaaaan. it's SO not your fault, i'm sure you rocked the casbah and your grade will reflect that!