a slice of life at 20-something as told through babble and poetry...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November Currents

I haven't forgotten about you, o' blog o mine....i hope I get some readers, as some of my lovely friends have left the blog world.
So...after a full two months and then some, I thought I'd share some current loves of my life.


This week 's CURRENTS...

book: "Teaching to Transgress" by Bell Hooks (for Diversity in the American School class)

music: Ra Ra Riot, Vampire Weekend, and Camera Obscura (www.ilike.com/user/eastcoastastorian

song(s): "Dying is Fine" by Ra Ra Riot, "I Stand Corrected" by Vampire Weekend, "If Looks Could Kill" by Camera Obscura

television: Throwdown with Bobby Flay

eats: entenmann's chocolate chip poundcake (guilty!)

mood: relieved that midterm time is over and excited for the weekend

place to be: on my fabulous couch

movie: i want to see "The Kite Runner" when it comes out

more to come...

1 comment:

Darla said...

oddly, I don't want to see Kite Runner. I don't want to put a face on the images already in my head. I liked the book just TOO much to possibly ruin it. Maybe i'll change my mind...hmm...but yea.
HEY GIRL HEEEEY!